September 27, 2016

The PSP Community Social Exclusive Kit: Forever Friends *RETIRED*


I made a kit about a year ago for the PSP Community Social and it was free for the week of the event. I then put it in stores at a discounted price to raise more funds for the Social. Since the community social has been cancelled for this year, all funds that have been raised for this kit have been donated to Child Help, an organization that helps children who have been victims of child abuse, and I am now offering this kit for free to my amazing fellow taggers! 


*New updated link 8/8/2021*

I hope you like it and please don't forget to say thank you and let me know you stopped by. That is the most rewarding part to me is knowing folks enjoy my work. Thanks so much! 

28 comments:

  1. thank u so much Jackie for sharing with us that is why we love u Anne C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This kit is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this beautiful kit! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You a beautiful kit, I will enjoy using it
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci beaucoup- Tank You Magnifiques Kits bonne journée à vous amitiés.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci pour ce magnifique kit ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you for this Lovely Kit Hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! thank you very much, it has a real vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TY Jackie for this great kit. I have a tutorial on my blog - https://rhondasrockindesignz.blogspot.com/2022/06/friends-forever-ftu.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. tysm for the beautiful forever friends kit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing! I used this kit in a tutorial here: https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2023/02/friends-forever.html

    ReplyDelete