February 28, 2015

CT Foxy's Designz: "Lucky You" Tutorial

This Tutorial was written by me, any resemblance to another tutorial is completely unintentional. 
I am using Photoshop CS5 for this tutorial.
Tube
  Ted Hammond 45-1
Scrap Kit
St. Patty's Day by Foxy's Designz
Font
FTU font- Scurlock
Mask
RR_MaskSet39_Mask1
Lets get started! 
Open up new canvas at 650x650. 
Open up your tube and position to your liking.
Open up Frame7_FD.
Now open up Paper12_FD
Select the inside of your Frame7_FD with your magic wand, and then 
Select> Modify> Expand...7.
Select>Inverse and then hit delete on your keyboard.  
Time to add the elements: 
Element7_FD
Element9_FD
Element12_FD
Element13_FD
Element15_FD
Element17_FD
Element19_FD
Element23_FD
Element25_FD
Element26_FD
Element27_FD
Element32_FD
Element35_FD
Element42_FD
Element44_FD
Element45_FD
Add your drop shadows to all layers but your tube like so: 
Use this drop shadow for your tube:
Now add your copyrights and then it's time to add the mask. 
I used the mask I stated above with the Paper14_FD. 
Now time to add the font! 
I used the font Scurlock at 72 px. with the color black.
I then used the Pattern Overlay- Leaves. Scale- 1 at 100%
Create a Gradient like so: 

And use it with Gradient Overlay set at:

 
I did a Bevel and Emboss like so: 
And then the drop shadow as I did on the other elements. 
That's it!
Thank you for stopping by to check out my tutorial and I would love to see your results! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment